A-3 Lifebreaking problems A-3 Lifebreaking problems

wow i guess i've never heard a piano melody in a dnb track sounds quite weird, kind of psychedelic! awesome!
+ i love the drumpattern.

Adjeye responds:

Thank you sir :) You might want to hear Chaoz analyze too... I used the piano as main melody there

-Forward(Preview)- -Forward(Preview)-

Really good for a preview! Got something of deadmau5.
As far as this is now, the intro is too long or has too little effects on it.
The lead melody coming in at about 1.35 or so really fits well.

Go for it, make this one awesome! :)

Hurks responds:

Thank you for the review! :D. I noticed the lack of effects on the intro. I worked on this from 11PM-4AM straight, and I just decided to upload at least part of it. I've already added most of this stuff though, and I might actually upload a finished today or tomorrow if I work on it enough.

Time to Time Time to Time

I also don't know what genre this is but what I do know is that I like this track :)

Especially the vocals, how did you do them?

hanorotu responds:

Vocodex and autotune very nifty tools

techno attempt techno attempt

you got a really cool bassline and drums on this track, but I dont like how the lead synth sounds... maybe thats just a matter of taste...

Topspin Topspin

Hmmm you got 0bombed? 2.98 is a pretty low score, this track does deserve more!
Although I must say you failed your target of sounding like deadmau5, his tracks got quite a different style. Most of the time he's using a pluck playing a sick fast chord progression with slightly changes on the top notes to get in some melody. Then he plays with the effects (filter frequency, high/low pass filter etc).
The melody sounds good but it's very repetitive. Try adding some parts where you change the melody, maybe use another chord progression and you should be fine! :)
Also the drums are quite behind in the mixing, I can't hear the snare only a small bassdrum.

Rising Moon Rising Moon

Really awesome! Could absolutely fit into movies. I can imagine a scene where people are going on a meaninful journey to do something very important and also there's a lot of hope in this track! Don't know how to describe but I'm sure you get what i mean.
Right now in the intro I see frodo picking up the ring and heading to mordor (is it written like that?) at about 01:15 :)

-The waiting room- -The waiting room-

really ambient, got a great atmosphere. I'm loving the awesome use of percussive sounds.
Would you please tell me: How many BPM and in what scale is this track written? wanna try that sacle myself, sounds interesting

Firststep Firststep

for the first dubstep track is quite good... you have to work on your structure and buildup and drop thou :)

Carr77 responds:

I'll try to do that, thanks for the comment :D

City City

some really awesome guitar riffs here! :)

wearefm responds:

Thx Sirius!

"Alarmed" "Alarmed"

Wow for the first track its awesome! Did you remaster it or it did sound like that when you produced it? my first track had really baaaaad mixdown ^^

Skullfy responds:

This actually isn't my first track, it is old tho... but thanks! :)